Train to become a music producer! Get informed about our titulation
Intensive production, DJ, synthesis, mix and mastering courses
Learn from the best Music Industry professionals
Tutorials and news about music production… learn with us
Get familiar with the EUMES philosophy, the space, the students and our instructors+ VIDEOS
Discover what sounds are played in EUMES through students and instructors
"Studying in EUMES has given me the extra confidence I needed when performing mixing and mastering tasks in my own productions."
"In EUMES I've learned how to grab my electronic music ideas and take it to my acoustic music productions."
"EUMES teaches you to be self-sufficient and to work as a team when it comes to making a musical production, considering that, if you really want to, you can live from music."
"EUMES gives you 90% of the tools you need to launch your career within the music industry. The other 10% depends on how you use those tools."